10/23/2005

{ Un-poetic expressions }

This is my blog of complete and utter sadness. A series of terrible events led up to a breakup with the love of my life. We had a happy and quiet life together. Nothing spectacular, just sweet. We cooked meals together, shopped together, took long drives together, played together and occasionally worked together. We spent almost all of our free time together. Now we are apart, and I miss him so much. I dont understand any of this. Too much is involved. I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with him, and now we sit in different countries, barely speaking to each other. I am so broken, numb and destroyed that I can hardly articulate my feelings, so this blog is my attempt to find words...

The pseudo-poetry you read here will be terrible, awful, un-poetic, unstructured. But that is what is coming out right now, so that is what you will find here (all 1 of you reading this blog). An attempt to express...to find words. I feel like I am broken into pieces and cannot make sense of what I feel, so I hope these words can help me find all of the pieces and put them back together again.

I am sad without my guy blondie and hope we can get back together at some time, but i dont want to try to force anything. So the tone of what I write will not be only about the pain of our breakup, but more high level...I'm thinking more about the changes I'm dealing with as a result of our breakup. If we do get back together, I totally want to be the perfect girlfriend, I want to be grounded and not so scared as I was before. So I just have to go through the pain and figure some shit out...that will be the tone of my writing.

Songs currently playing: Somebody That I Used to Know -- Elliott Smith )c:
----------------------: A Hole in The World -- Thursday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home