10/27/2005

Breaking up, broken heart...




Words that express my pain are as hard to find as water during a drought. I cannot seem to find the right words. Here is today's contribution to my futile exercise. bleh...
----

my heart is at the mercy of violent
tugs of feeling,
like the tides
at the mercy of the moon

----
Oh gawd...I think I am starting to not feel anymore...that scares me. It kinda makes me feel untouchable, but it is scary. I almost think that hurt makes us appreciate the sweet things in life, gives us empathy and keeps us from being judgemental. I dunno. I'm lost. I'm lost w/o him.

Songs currently playing: Time to Talk -- Open Hand
----------------------: Oh, Goddammit -- Hot, Hot Heat
----------------------: Hyperspace -- Nada Surf

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

hahahaha...yeah it is so sad cuz i write like shit.

10/28/2005 02:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home