10/28/2005

I suck at this writing shite...lol

There are times in my life that I am eloquently prolific. Usually in email, though. hahaha. But lately, I cannot seem to break through this terrible experience of feeling bad -- lovesick, brokenhearted and lonely, but being unable to express it profoundly, beautifully and/or heartbreakingly. Everything I write lately sucks arse.

I was wondering if it is because I have a really good outlet for my troubles. My sweet friend Robert has become my best friend in this crazy situation. The best thing about him is that he is not a mutual friend of me and blondie, so there's no weird dual-loyalties. He is just devoted to slapping me if I get too sappy (X times a day), and letting me know that I will get over this. He even went through a very similar situation with his S.O., Alec. I love to hear the story over and over again, from different angles. I'm totally hoping for some sort of resolution in my love story like his. Its like, everytime I hear from blondie, it is like a drug and I'm fine for the rest of the day...fuck, I just cannot articulate the right words for the right thoughts at all. I am stumbling over my words like a geek at a dance club with 2 left feet...hahaha

Allright, I will probably just give it up here...Here are the songs that have played during this painful post.


Songs currently playing: Dynamize -- VHS or Beta
-----------------------: Rich -- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
-----------------------: Anticipation -- Blonde Redhead
-----------------------: Make Up Your Mind -- Orgy (hahaha, yeah Orgy--oh the memories

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home