10/28/2005

Does anyone have an answer?

Ok, this is another assinine, lovesick issue I am having...but I'm kinda wondering what to do about it. Ok, well I really do know what to do about it...but it's a short story, and I'll start at the beginning...

So, my ex-bf is on my buddy list, and as you know, we are remaining 'friends' (heh). Anyway, why does my heart continue to wig out when he logs on? I swear, I am just fine all day, and at night when he logs on, I seriously go all wiggy and no matter who I'm talking to, or even if I am working, I can't help but freak out a little. I am a little sick of that...but I don't want to remove him from my buddy list...hells no! So am I destined to just keep wigging out until I either can deal with not being his gf or decide to remove him from my list (not happening)? Ehhhh...this whole breakup thing is exhausting.

Songs currently playing: Never Ending Math Equation -- Modest Mouse
-----------------------: In Fiction -- Isis
-----------------------: Smoke - The Alkaline Trio

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home