11/25/2005

Black Friday -- Bah!

Most Popular Wish Lists at Amazon

So I hate holiday shopping...I am a girl, but I still hate it. I actually have all kinds of complaints about the whole holiday season...but I have to admit that I kinda dig shopping online...I don't have to do the crowds, I don't have to gift wrap (woooo), and most times I can shop even last minute and be pretty sure that the person will get the gift on time. So, as always, I've started shopping at Amazon.com...looking for my friends wish lists and the most popular wish lists. So I've spotted this year's most popular wish list. And I totally encourage you to just sit on your arse this holiday season, and shop online. Amazonrocks harder every year because now they even deliver food...how awesome is that?? Is your Amazon wish list listed here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home