11/20/2005

Feeling it and Finafuckingly Moving On

Playlist that makes me cry like a baby...but feel better. Watercolored to this..terrible painting, but I totally felt like I could deal a bit better. Heavy, sad music for me. Mostly noise (not even), as my sweet Robert would say, with a little Elliott Smith thrown in there for serious angst (love that word). Oh god.

Click here to get these songs:
1. Roses In The Car - (remix) - Braid
2. A Dozen Roses - Braid
3. Everything Reminds Me Of Her - Elliott Smith
4. Everything Means Nothing To Me - Elliott Smith
5. I Better Be Quiet Now - Elliott Smith
6. Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
7. A-List Actress - Hey Mercedes
8. What You're Up Against - Hey Mercedes
9. Unorchestrated (Live) - Hey Mercedes
10. Wake Up, Decide - Karate
11. Corduroy - Karate
12. Baby Teeth - Karate
13. Reset (featuring Khujo Goodie/Cee-Lo) - Outkast
14. Horses In My Dreams - PJ Harvey
15. F*ck The Pain Away - Peaches
16. Smoke - Alkaline Trio
17. I Keep A Diary - Braid
18. I'm Afraid Of Everything - Braid
19. The New Nathan Detroits - Braid
20. Do You Love Coffee? - Braid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home