11/16/2005

Friends -- The Kind You Never Had/Will Have Sex With -- Part Deux

So today I get this package from my sweetie Trevor of "Friends -- The Kind You Never Had/Will Have Sex With" fame. When I opened it and saw what it was, I cried for about 10 minutes...lol. It was watercolor stuff...and we all know that I need a creative outlet. He is such a sweetie.

Anyhoo, so he told me that he didn't like that title (the never had/will have sex one). He said that he will 'get me' (i.e. sex me up) one of these days...ROTFLMAO. And I should start a blog of our new fantasy sex life.

So, of course, I'm thinking blondie needs to send me my rabbit immediately!! (c;

So...in my sexual fantasy of my f*ck buddy, Trevor (who is a hella hottie!!!)...i take his throbbing d....hahahaha...maybe later. (i'm still seing blondie's face...dammit!!) hey trev, do you care if i accidently call out blondie's name while...you know? (c;

Songs I'm fantasizing to: Sexy Boy -- Air
---: Diddle My Skittle -- Peaches
---: Horses In My Dreams -- PJ Harvey

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

dear god...my brit friend wants to slide into bed with my hottie friend...all this sex around me and all i get is e-sex now...hahaha

11/16/2005 11:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home