11/10/2005

Creep

I just started thinking what if Blondie finds this blog someday in the future? Will he think I am a complete and total creep? Hahaha, I am wondering what I would think if he wrote shite like this in a new personal blog and I happened upon it someday. I think I would kinda feel sorry for him...and I don't want him to feel sorry for me. I am dealing with not being with him, it's just that I'm the one at fault for our breakup, and I really love(d) him, so this is a lot harder than it should be.

I don't think he could possibly find this without searching for very specific terms, cuz there is little personally identifying info here...but I will continue to pray to the Blog Godz for anonymity so I can keep dumping for all of you strangers to read ;)

"I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo..." hahaha

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

wonder if those are the search terms he would use to find this blog...hahaha

hopefully this fucker is not indexed beyond the blogspot 'Next Blog' link.

11/11/2005 03:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home