11/04/2005

Friends -- The Kind You Never Had/Will Have Sex With

So one of my very best friends Trevor, and another friend, Matty are coming over tonight to chill with me. Trev is in town for just a few days, and I am so excited to see him again. It will be a good visit, he is such a decent person, and one of my favorite artists. I used to love to go up to his studio/apartment and see his dailys and other artwork. He has an amazing style. I loved days at the coffee shop chatting with him and his posse, while I would watch in awe at his amazing talent as he sketched in his sketchbook. We used to spend a lot of time together...I used to tell blondie that he would like Trev.

Well last year I intoduced blondie to Trevor, and as expected, they became fast friends. Not a bad thing, in itself...the problem is that blondie is coming back to the states for a week or so, and will be in Trev's town. He emailed him to let him know and to see if they could hang one nite, and so Trevor is now experiencing the fucked up dual-loyalties I have tried to avoid.

Ehhhhh...I am so messed up from trying to handle this breakup without cracking, I am not sure if I can even be good company with Trev tonite knowing that he will probably be hanging out with blondie in a couple of weeks in sin city...which means lots of booze, hoes * , strip bars, gambling and such. Hahahaha...that sounds so much worse than it needed to, but it is called sin city for a reason. Sin city was a blast when blondie and I were together. I never minded when he and his buddies would rent the Hummer limo and do vegas. The dude (blondie) is the perfect gentleman, although he hung out with some that were more on the creepy side. But he was always totally trustworthy, and a few times, I even did the boys night out thing with them (which meant that I learned more about boy stuff than I think I really wanted to know...LOL) But now, there's no reason for him to be 'good'. The thought makes me kinda sick to my stomach...

(* link for the Brit, Robert...yet more terrible american slang)

Songs currently playing: Track 05 -- Pelican
-----------------------: I Miss You -- Blink 182

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home