11/01/2005

A Bad Case of Art

So my ex boyfriend has started painting again...he has not touched a paintbrush the whole time I have known him. But after his last breakup, he painted the most heartbreaking images...

I am writing again...I have not written much about my feelings since I first met him.

We are going through parallel stages in dealing with our breakup. And we both chose to express our pain and loss artistically. It's like something contagious that we've both come down with.

Our time together was light, beautiful, magic. My heart is so black now that we are apart. Memories bring a warming ray of light into the cold darkness. I cherish the memories. Now that we are apart, memories remind me that I was once truly happy with another person...

He is busy erasing me from his memory bank. I don't think it will work flawlessly. I am not the kind of person one easily forgets.


Songs currently playing: AFK -- Pinback
-----------------------: Call It In The Air -- Jimmy Eat World

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Update: So blondie finally uploaded 2 of his new paintings to his blog...the one that is mostly (or maybe all) completed is a little ghostly, naked dude on an amazing background...for some reason, I really like the dude not filled in. I have seen the original, and the little dude is so cute there, but the way he looks in this painting is amazing.

I would give you a link to go check it out yourself, but he might find this sorry piece of shite blog, and i aint having that.

11/12/2005 08:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home