11/02/2005

Nothing Hurts Worse Than...

Ok...so my friend Dave, who works near where I am staying, comes in once or twice a day to chat endlessly with me about nothing/everything. Anyway, we talked at least 2 hours today. When he left just a few minutes ago, he said, 'There are lots of kinds of pain in this world...and nothing hurts worse than a broken heart.' The funny thing about that is we were talking about physical pain...hahaha. I am not sure what prompted him to give me that bit of wisdom, but...what can I say? 'Ok, Dave'.

Earlier, my dear Robert told me that he has been following my blog, and I am so not over blondie, not matter how good I sound in real life. Well, I am not over blondie. Dont think I ever will be. But I am sick of thinking about him so much. Kinda wishing I could do the whole erasing thing (a la Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind)...seems like it would save a lot of time and pain. If doctors offered that service, I'd be first in line...sick of dealing with a broken heart. Dave was right. Nothing hurts worse than...it's so cheesy, I won't even repeat it...but dammit, he's right.

Songs currently playing: Narcolepsy -- Third Eye Blind
-----------------------: Caffeine Or Me? -- Karate
-----------------------: Amsterdam -- Coldplay

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Awwww, thanks so much Robert.

11/03/2005 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

he does...and to that i say...dave, go fuck yerself.

sigh

12/27/2005 02:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home