11/08/2005

A Family Thing

I pinged blondie on IM tonite, and after a few minutes, he apologized for not getting right back to me...he said he was on the phone. I asked if he was making plans for coming to the US and he said yes, he will be here next week. I know he will be visiting his family, so I asked about them, how they were...here is the status: Sisters bday today...big 30! Happy BDay Krissy! Parents -- he hasn't talked to moms in over a week, dad much longer. Grandparents -- old and therefore going downhill.

I told him that this was weird, and he wanted to know what in heavens name I was referring to. (I have learned since our breakup that he is in active 'erasure' mode, and our past shall not be talked about anymore...it is like we didn't have a relationship. This pissed me off something fierce in the beginning, cuz what else do you talk about when you are apart, miss each other, and had previously been together for so long? Well, not that, once you're broken up with Dr. Azzmaster!) So it was hard for me to even say anything about this tonite for fear the beautiful little shit would yarb out on me, but thankfully, he did not. I asked about his family and said it was wierd us not being together, hearing about his family, and I was so sad that I would never meet his grandparents. I am sad because I have lost family with our breakup. I imagine he was thinking to himself that it is all my own fault, but he did not say anything mean. I also think he is sad about the whole thing, too.

...I wish things had turned out better with us and this situation.


Songs currently playing: Why'd You Want To Live Here -- DCFC
-----------------------: Don't Wanna Fall In Love -- Green Day
-----------------------: Strung Out Again -- Elliott Smith
-----------------------: The Ballad Of Red Buckets -- Yo La Tengo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home