11/11/2005

Flower15 Festival, Filmmaking, Getting On With Life...

So tomorrow nite, Isis will be playing at the Flower15 Fest...and I am here and not able to go...pretty sure blondie will be there, tho. I'm sure it will be a bad azz show, as ever...at the Metro. Today JEW (Jimmy Eat World) played, Pelican was a couple of days ago...damn, I hate that I am not able to be there.

Thinking about Chicago made me wanna see He Who Corrupts...crazy amazing band...nicest guys ever. I love He Who Corrupts. They're so funny, they totally throw out money to the audience in their shows...you gotta watch this He Who Corrupts video, Welcome to The Office on MySpace...just scroll down a bit to see it...absolutely uh-mazing.

On waaay different note, I got a really weird request today. I was asked to be in a film. I am not sure if I really want to do this. I have done a handfull of small parts in small films since Jr. High, and I am just stressed enough that I am not sure if I want to do another one right now. But if I do, I know it is for a good cause. It is for animal-assisted therapy. There are lots of different kinds of animals that are taken into hospitals and such, but the most popular are therapy dogs. I dunno, it might do me some good to do something a little out of the ordinary, but not too foreign...I'll seriously think about doing it.

This is a great article about the benefits of therapy dogs.

Anyhoo, I might try to follow online updates of the Flower15 fest, if possible, and give some updates here...if not, be assured that there will be more sequels to the Ex-Boyfriend/Still-Friends-Kinda saga.


Songs on the playa: Talk to Me, Dance With Me -- Hot, Hot Heat
----: From Sinking -- Isis
----: The Good Times Are Killing Me -- Modest Mouse
----: O I Sleep -- Mogwai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home