11/28/2005

Creative Zen

So apparently the consensus is that I shouldn't send the ex an x-mas gift...Alright already. Oh, for those of you who are shopping for 'friends..ex-bf/gf or not', I got a comment from an iPod hater. He recommends the Sleek Creative Zen, instead. He says that is has better build quality than iPod, its the original patent holder, you can play back WMA's on them... creative knows more about music reproduction, the SNR (Sound to Noise Ratio) is something like 98dbs... Check it out:



Honestly, I don't see what is wrong with getting a gift for a friend who just happens to be the love of my life (who I am not longer with)...gawd.

Songs playing:
My My Metrocard: Le Tigre
2000 Light Years Away: Green Day
Best Wishes to Your Black Lungs: Better Than Jake

1 Comments:

Blogger ExBF said...

Don't buy him a present...that's my 2 cents...if you're really friends, he'll understand why you don't; otherwise, it's just going to be one more thing to add to the list of emotional holdovers, and I don't think you need those any more than I do.

Then again, you should probably never take advice from me on this stuff...

12/06/2005 12:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home