11/30/2005

Who is this amazing man?

On myspace...
"I'm looking for...

...the feeling you get when connected with the love of your life. when you see into each others eyes and see beyond the physical, deep into the soul. The connection that comes from someone you know will greatly impact your life. Someone you can breathe with.

-hopefull romantic"

Holy romantic...that is so beautiful it brings tears to my eyes...especially cuz I've known this guy for years. Every morning I wake up to a painting by him that says 'BREATHE'. I hope he finds what he's looking for...what a catch!

3 Comments:

Blogger sassinak said...

your blog is making me sad... and i can't even really say why... it's not so much the breaking up part as the hope.

and that last one, if it's HIS art you may want to get it off your wall. if it's really someone else they you should email him :)

"if you would only listen you might just realise what you're missing, you're missin me" <-- theme of my life right now

1/07/2006 03:03:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

sass...that guy is trevor...my sweet friend. i would love to hook up with him in a way...but like i say thru the blog, he's one of my best friends and i don't want to ruin that by boinking him....and he's kinda in a relationship now...a troubled relationship, but he is taken. it just so happens that we're never single at the same time.

1/07/2006 03:07:00 PM  
Blogger sassinak said...

i have a friend like that. and i recently concluded that he's gone on me right back... now what to do about it... (there are issues... a few years and a few hundred miles...)

it's hard to risk a friendship and yet sometimes how can you not?

1/07/2006 03:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home