9/28/2008

Flying Solo

My relationships always end up being such a clusterfuck. I've decided to take a break from guys for a while and fly solo. I don't know how I'm gonna deal with my horndogginess, but I'll have to find a way. 

Here's what I'm changing:
  • No more nightly pubbing with the guys. 
  • No more constant IM and other communication with the guys. 
  • Just gonna focus on work.
I can shift my career into high gear if I can get over these guys I always crush on. I don't really like bad boys, but the guys I'm into are definitely trainwrecks emotionally. Usually they're highly creative and methodological at the same time. Usually they haven't been in a relationship for a while and are intensely private. I dig guys like that cuz they're mostly quiet in a crowd, but brilliant and talkative and sexy alone. I love hanging with guys who make me think about the world in a different way. But they're drama because they're so creative and logical at the same time. They've got serious quiet angst, which apparently I think is as sexy as some chicas think bad boys are sexy. Gah!

So starting right now, I'm flying solo. Focusing on my career, focusing on bringing in the big bucks despite the fucked up economy. My job seems pretty recession-proof...but it's not crush-proof and I gotta stop the beautiful genius crushes. They're fucking up my life. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home