7/21/2008

Breakup Expert

Yeah, i'm an expert at getting guys to break up with me. geezus. I was with a really cool guy for about 3 weeks this time, and I pulled the breakup line with him. Something like, 'I really like you a lot, but I can tell you're not over your ex and not ready for something serious...what do you think if we just don't sleep together anymore till we see where things go'. Well, he was all over that - like that was his way out of a relationship which I have to admit, just spun into pseudo-seriousness waaaay too fast. But I thought this was a good way of slowing things down. No, this was a perfect way to have dude end all contact with me 'for a couple of weeks'. I call bullshit on that line...whatever.

Ok. I can hear you now thinking that this whole relationship clearly just started out wrong. I know. I made these 3 mistakes entering into this relationship:

1. I slept with him within 10 days of meeting him
2. I suggested it
3. I somehow thought he liked me for more than sex, cuz I liked him and thought he was pretty kickass.

This is not the first time I've done this. Actually, I pretty much am the breakup expert cuz when I look back on the past 6 months, I've had 5 breakups like this. Yes, 5. That's pretty much an average of a 3 week relationship to 2 weeks to find a new guy. Awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my! Do you think you could be somewhat of a commitmentphobe? Or are you Virgo by any chance? I ask this because I am a Virgo and VERY particular and 'discerning' LOL. I can find a thousand things wrong with a man by the end of our first date ;) I'm sure if it is meant to be, it will. Best wishes! Tigress Luv, the Breakup Guru ... http://tigressluv.com or http://breakuperaser.com

7/25/2010 05:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home