12/02/2005

I Heart a Machine

My exbf is such a machine...he is working like a maniac and is exhausted...I wish I was there to make him some sleepytime tea and make him go to bed (with me, of course). He's totally wearing himself down.

How do I know this? Well, I've blocked and unblocked blondie from IM like 70 times already cuz I always wig when he logs on...and right now he's unblocked. So I've been IMing him (can't help it), he's always the perfect 'friend' and gives me the daily update of how he is doing. And he just sounds worn down.

Goddam.
And I'm pretty sure he would hate me worrying about him like this, cuz there's nothing I can do...I just wish we were together. Breaks my heart he is there in that freaking cold country, working like a machine, but he won't even let me keep him warm on the phone...all we have is just a little 'safe/friendly' IM conversation a few times each week. So weak. But until/unless he tells me to stop, I'm not gonna. I still totally heart that dude. Completely. This can't be the end...

Songs playing (not on my Creative Zen, since I don't have one...hint, hint (c; ) :
Let's Get Lost: Elliott Smith
Here's Your Letter: Blink 182
Stand Inside Your Love: Smashing Pumpkins
Neither Heaven Nor Space: Nada Surf
Steadier Footing: Death Cab for Cutie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home