10/07/2008

Now I Feel Dirty

I hung out with a new dude a little while ago. He's a hippie. I love hippies. But dude is gross. He thinks he's a programmer, but he's not very smart. He's a dirty hippie. Dirty being the key word. Like weeks worth of dishes in the sink. A floor that looks worse than the street. A smell I couldn't get out of my memory for hours. Just thinking about him makes me feel dirty.

Hate to sound like a fucking diva. Cuz I'm so down with alt living. Its just that dating sucks. Single guys sometimes suck. I probably do too.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know dating sucks at times but u have to hang in there and do not give up. You will find the right one and do not look for perfection.

2/02/2010 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks...dating is pretty horrible sometimes. I'm actually chilling out a bit and not being so picky, and I might have found someone special. All of these other crazy misadventures just go to show me how wonderful the guy I'm with now is. Obviously, I'll not know for sure if he's "the one" or not for a long time. But I'm allowing myself to be happy with him. That's HUGE for me.

2/02/2010 08:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home