12/03/2005

Empty Fortune Cookie

As I report every few days, I'm not really digging this whole breakup thing...have lost loads of weight from missing blondie. (i know, i know...so pathetic/emo) Anyhoo so last nite, to help comfort me thru this breakup, I ordered chinese delivery to eat in bed...Weird thing is, they delivered 2 fortune cookies with my order (quite a fortunate thing in itself), but the one I opened first had no fortune, it was empty...which kinda wigged me out. So I had to google this problem. One of the first results was from the site of my longtime idol Molly Holzschlag. I decided to check out what Miss Molly thot about having the same empty fortune cookie weirdness...and ummm, according to the comments on her blog, either it was a lucky thing, or uh, something...i dunno. Not all that uncommon, but such a bummer.

One good thing was that the fortune in my next cookie read, "You will inherit some money or a small piece of land." Oh, and my daily numbers are 4, 0, 9....wtf are daily #s for anyway??

BTW this is my 50th post...Woooo!! Fortune cookie say, 'You very lucky to make 50 posts'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home