12/07/2005

Cable died

Oh man...I've been having serious internet withdrawals....my comcast died. I am currently in a small up-and-coming city, and the comcast cable here just doesn't quite cut it the way it does in a normal big city...in fact, it sucks arse. The connection is so inconsistent....hate that. So, it's still wiggy now, but good enough for me to post.

So a couple of nights ago, I happened upon this awesome video...its a commercial, but the videography is hella cool:
http://www.bravia-advert.com/commercial/braviaextcommhigh.html

And the song playing is a killer in my little breakup drama...it is an acoustic version of the song Heartbeats, by the group The Knife. Can't find anything but the lyrics, here.

Sent it to blondie, and his opinion was the same as mine...good video, just makes him want to visit San Francisco again...where we went when we took our first trip together...where i first saw pure bliss in his eyes whenever he looked at me...

UPDATE:
The song Heartbeats in this Sony Bravia commercial is covered by Jose Gonzalez. He was previously in a punk band and also took classical guitar. He sounds like the perfect hang out partner, I think. He seems very cool. And this song Heartbeats is beautiful.

Album playing in my rhapsody: Veneer - Jose Gonzalez
Heartbeats
Slow Moves
Crosses
Deadweight on Velveteen
All You Deliver

(Gosh, so mellow for me...lovin it tho)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home