12/04/2005

Missing him...

Woke up today missing the best man I've ever met and was priveleged to be loved by. I'm crying in my morning green tea...been about a week since i've cried over our breakup. It just seems like our breakup is totally a done deal the longer we do this 'just friends' shite.

And the thing is, the more I get hit on by other guys, the more I miss blondie. He's sooo different from any other guy out there. He's totally not a creep. He's hella intelligent. A geek, but hip and stylish and funny. He's beautiful but not vain. He's brilliant and artistic. He is kind and tender hearted, but is independent and almost a loner...and sexy as can be. blondie is hot shit. i want to be with him again.

sigh...

salty green tea...and working on a sunday...gotta try to get over him.

no music this morning: i'm sad enough

2 Comments:

Blogger ExBF said...

Maybe ya' need stronger tea...

12/06/2005 02:59:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hells yeah, I do. Long Island Iced Tea 3x/day would prolly be the ticket about right now...lol.

12/07/2005 06:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home