12/13/2005

Commitment Phobe?

Ok, so now that I'm kinda dealing with this breakup, I've gotten a little more introspective. I always thought I was a pretty perfect girlfriend...but I did a really bad thing which led to our breakup...a sin of omission. Not quite so perfect...

I totally obsessed over this once it all came out, but I guess a lot of us do stuff that mess even very good relationships up, right?

Before I met blondie, I had been burned a few times, and I was a major committment-phobe before we got serious. In fact, I was still afraid of committment even once we had been dating for a while...sometimes I wonder if this was some bizzaro unconscious way to keep from getting into a serious committment again. I kinda doubt it, but I'm thinking out loud about a lot of heavy shiz related to this breakup.

Oh, and re: my last post...I guess we are still officially talking to each other...the "just friends" bit is still ON. (long story...short version: I am a spazz)

Tunes spinning:

An Honest Mistake -- The Bravery
Under the Covers -- 88 Fingers Louie (hey, blondie either played a show with these guys or knows them or something...hahaha...it was a long time ago)
This Could Be Love -- Alkaline Trio
Loose Lips Sink Ships -- A Change of Pace

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

So true...I'm trying to get on with life...even got another new gig today, so I'm distracted with work...miss that beautiful little shit though.

12/14/2005 05:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home