12/07/2005

Now What? A Crush (or two)

It seems to me that whenever blondie and I have interaction (I unblocked him from IM for like time #71 the other nite), it's a little more obvious to me that our love story is over. Plus, we're not really friends now either. So after a very long tear-fest with Trev a couple of nites ago, the obvious became clear to me AGAIN...get over him.

So now what?

I still have all these feelings for blondie, and I can't really talk about him without crying, cuz I think he's making a mistake in letting me go. I'm broken hearted cuz I know he will forget me forever...he has a sick gift of totally detaching from a person...like we never knew each other. But we did...our time together was very, very sweet.

Other than owing Trevor a big favor for letting me cry endlessly on his shoulder the other nite, I'm not really sure what to do relationship-wise. I seem to get plenty of offers, but of course, I'm as picky/snobby as can be when it comes to guys, so I expect to never find that special one again. And I'm not sure if I want to settle for less just to be in a relationship again...

**although I have to admit that I am currently experiencing a couple of post-breakup crushes...hehe**

That is so whack, cuz any breakup / rebound crush is pretty much doomed to be only a crush at best...another breakup at worst.

But one of my crushes is on a friend, another is on a fellow blogger. One, a long term on again/off again crush...the other, just good fun helping me to laugh through the tears. And the best part is until they read this, neither of them know I've been crushing on them...lol

The problem with me and crushes is that I am a Sagittarius (yes, happy bday to me soon), and I get bored easily. Blondie was the ONLY guy i've ever been with that didn't bore me (the 2nd longest relationship I had ever been in). And a crush, by it's very nature is not deep, so i kinda forget them easily. So when I have a crush, its very likely that the one I'm crushing on won't even get a good hook up with me cuz I will be over it before we even get to that point...lol.

So again...I guess I've gone full circle and talked myself back into the same conclusion I started this post with...get over blondie. Guess, thats what's next...fuck. Not gonna happen yet (or ever). guaranteed.

Music playing for this love-sick fool:
Panthers: Wilco
Car Underwater: Armor for Sleep
Never Take Friendship Personal: Anberlin
For Me This is Heaven: Jimmy Eat World
To The Author (Version 1): The Sea and Cake


Got a couple of new gigs. Better get back to work on them. blog ya lata

8 Comments:

Blogger ExBF said...

Hmmm...

12/07/2005 06:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hahaha x, what???

12/07/2005 06:55:00 PM  
Blogger ExBF said...

Me? Oh, nothing....I slipped. Ya, that's it...

12/07/2005 08:06:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hahaha slipped? apart from being a little clumsy, you're a pretty bright kid...

...oh man, i think i already feel a distraction coming on...lol.

j/k x, you're just so much fun to tease.

12/07/2005 08:40:00 PM  
Blogger ExBF said...

How do you know that; you just started? ;)

And who said I was clumsy?

12/07/2005 09:00:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hahaha....Oh gawd! (c;

12/07/2005 09:16:00 PM  
Blogger ExBF said...

I'm not sayin' any more in public....

:P

12/07/2005 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Me either, yo. lol

12/07/2005 10:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home