12/08/2005

Addicted to Fortune Cookies

Fortune Cookie say:

"He who hurries cannot walk with dignity."

Well, that is kinda thought provoking considering that I want this whole breakup mess to be over yesterday (more like a month ago), and I just wanna be back with blondie...even if it's long distance for a while. I guess I just need to chill...


Songs playing:
Can't Make a Sound - Elliott Smith
The Air Near My Fingers - The White Stripes
Want You Bad - The Offspring
It Happens - Hopesfall (badass song today...might hate it in a week. Kinda pop-y)

Robert, my friend...where ARE you??

3 Comments:

Blogger ExBF said...

My last fortune cookie said "Lower your expectations" ...

12/08/2005 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

ROTFLMAO...dude, you need to make sure to always get 2 fortune cookies with your chinese food. If the first one sucks, the next one is usually t*ts...and that one sucks...lol

12/08/2005 03:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

WORK!!! hahaha

12/08/2005 05:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home