12/14/2005

Gifts Already

The best part of this time of year is gifts (getting and giving)...the worst part is that I'm spending xmas away from my (ex)guy. I am reeeaalllyy missing him bad. Totally a depressing time to be away from the people you love.

Well, today I got my first winter gift (the card said that it was a cheer up gift, not a xmas gift, so I could open it right away). Anyhoo, it was positively yummy...it was San Joaquin Valley Farm's Season's Greetings Pistachio/Almond Pack. Good stuff! I would definitely recommend this as a xmas gift for anyone on your gift list...I really loved this package.

Next, I got this hella tear-jerking CD of songs from my friend Alex. She is kinda also offering her shoulder to help me deal with this breakup from blondie. And anyone who has known me for any amount of time and sees me for 2 minutes can't help but feel sorry, cuz I still just cry whenever I talk about him...I'm so emo...actually pretty pathetic. And, then with xmas coming...oh man.

Anyhoo, better get back to work...deadlines are looming. Blog ya lata.
(Damn, if I could only see past these tears, I could get done a lot faster....thanks a lot Alex...just what i needed. Holy crap, sarah mclaughlin...girly, your lyrics are killing me - right on the money...I'm totally gonna have to listen to my angry punk songs after this...)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

hey mike!

ehhhh...what can i say? breakups really suck arse, especially when they aren't mutual. i'm probably the worse example of how to endure a breakup...i'm totally hopeless still.

but i completely love that you took the time to comment. makes me realize that i'm not alone in this craziness. i am so sorry you're dealing with what sounds like a crazy difficult breakup, and my heart goes out to you. hang in there yo.

if you have YIM, you can find me. i am breakupblog. feel free to send me an IM whenever you're feeling weak or just wanna chat.

oh, and yeah, please...link me up from your blog...send me your blog, and i'll do the same, if you'd like.

thanks for stopping by.

12/15/2005 09:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home