12/15/2005

STALKER MODE: ON

Is it just me, or does everyone stalk their ex's in their spare time? hahaha...i don't really mean to, but I know where he/we used to hang out, and when I happen upon any of those sites, I always find myself looking for his posts, etc.

hahaha...that's so bad...i gotta stop that shite. too much information is sometimes a bad thing. he's so fucking adorable, i'm sure some hottie girl (or old gf) is chatting him up already...i gotta not see that shit. that would seriously suck.

so STALKER MODE: OFF.

...unless there is some hella intelligent, (preferably punk) hottie out there that wants to get stalked ;) hahaha...j/k. calm yerself down

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

whew! i was totally thinking i was being creepy.

12/15/2005 07:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home