12/15/2005

Unwritten

I am a freelancer and work all sorts of crazy hours...which is good and bad. Today, it is kinda bad cuz I got up early to work and now have some free time to let my mind wander...thinking bout blondie again, as ever.

Our time together was full of soul-jogging, spirit lifting experiences. When i was with blondie, my world wobbled on its axis a bit. He captured my soul.

But our life was very quiet and private...neither one of us are really into too much attention from others. So our story will probably always go unwritten...yet it consumes my soul.

Ohhh gosh, i wonder if he knows how amazing/different/beautiful/something more/excellent he really is. He is rare in the world. I will always adore him.
We had a relationship of dreams...A grand success.

A bold failure...sigh

For me, an everlasting love.

Get this short tearjerking breakup playlist:

This Mess We're In -- P.J. Harvey featuring Thom Yorke
The New -- Interpol
Tears Are In Your Eyes -- Yo La Tengo
This Woman's Work -- Kate Bush
Losing True -- Ida
The Scientist -- Coldplay
Heartbeats -- Jose Gonzalez
Everlong -- Foo Fighters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home