1/11/2006

Post Breakup Clarity : PXXI 2.1/1

so i got a taste of my sweet old blondie a couple of nites ago...he's still amazing. but we've still got a LONG way to go...he broke up with me in october...and we've been trying this 'just friends' shite without much success till lately for a long time.

even tho things went good with us when i contacted him those 3 nites, i decided that i'm starting pxxi again today. i even got protection from every direction. i got someone willing to help me find a colo for my computer in toronto so i don't have to contact him about using my machine (thanks sass!). someone to help me find a runner to pick up the box from blondie's house and take it to the colo location (hahaha did that make sense? thanks othercat!) someone to do pxxi with (thanks caro!!) and someone with eyes open for gigs and jobs for me (thanks sugar daddy!).

i'm seriously so happy with what pxxi did for me the first time, that i'm really excited to get started again. it was sooo painful, but the results were so worth the pain.

thing is, i have no idea if blondie and i will ever be an item again, so pxxi is good just to help me find me again...but it also seemed to have the added benefit of chilling out the wigginess between blondie and i...made him absolutely sweet towards me. no idea if that will last, but that's not really the point anymore. (wow...i really can't believe i just typed that!!)

Sweet morning tunes:
Let Go -- Nada Surf

8 Comments:

Blogger PinkBunny said...

Jenn... you and blondie are very sweet =) The IM thing was fun to read. It's cool how you can joke around and not worry about being in different moods. Sometimes I'd be in a bad mood and I interpret everything negatively.

It's really cool how you're ready to do PXXI again! I think that if you guys want to work out in the future, it'd be useful to be individual people for a while. If the sparks are there, they'll always be there. No need to rush.

And if you end up totally fine without him, that's cool too!

1/11/2006 02:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see that things are working out so far.

If this is an example of things to come for me, then it's going to be a great future.

Dare I say it?

You Go Girl!

Damn...I just did




BTW: Where is the S on the SGP's?

1/11/2006 08:52:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

pb: yeah blondie and i are a couple of silly things...it was fun to get back to that with him again.

all i know is that i heart that guy lots...but we still need more time...or maybe i just need more time...i dunno.

discom: yowza...that's quite a leap from big girl panties to SUPERGIRL panties!! i'll see if i can pick those bad boys up and get them on...

alt: yeah hang in there...funny how things work out so much differently than you expect...pxxi is interesting indeed...

and you said IT! hahaha..
thx

also ROTFLMAO about the S! i think it's on the back...just so people can see it while i walk away from them, if necessary ;)

1/11/2006 09:12:00 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

yay! ME time! for each of us!
it's ON. bring it.

yes, you go girl!
hahahaha!

1/11/2006 09:55:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

caro...lol
YOU go girl!!

1/11/2006 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Kalickokevin said...

Jen got your message. Feel free to add me to MSN: kevimacl@hotmail.com

1/11/2006 09:22:00 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

dude, what time does pxxi start tonight? you me and z can all be on the same page!

1/12/2006 11:25:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

z and caro: i'll be your cheerleader for now, and then i'll jump in as soon as i can. i'm feeling like moving on...but i really want my stuff from blondie...i'm here for ya.

kevin: i'll get back to you when i know more...thank you so much!

1/13/2006 06:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home