12/29/2005

Breakup Distraction Therapy : Starting PXXI Day 8

Holy shit...the days fly by. Day 8 already!

Hey, wanted to thank you all for your high fives over my progress yesterday. Theres nothing like a 'pressing matter' to distract you from obsessing over the ex. And I guess I've had too few of those pressing matters, so I've been working a little, obsessing a lot, working a little, obsessing even more, and barely scraping by. hahaha

So I just gotta get big with more of that Breakup Distraction Therapy (BDT) I guess. For the next week, I've got these projects lined up...that should keep me pretty busy cuz theres a deadline on that stuff.

Because yesterday was such a kick-azz day and just flew by, today feels like 'hump day'. I woke up too goddam early this morning, and I refuse to work this early...so all that's left is blogging and surfing till yoga starts in an hour and a half! I'll keep the surfing light tho...don't wanna lose any progress...just too fucking exhausting to keep obsessing about something that is gone. But I did love that kid and our time together so much....sigh...


Playing right now:
Cold Shivers -- The New Lows
The Engine Driver -- The Decemberists

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home