12/28/2005

Holy crap, did I have a good day today!

So I had this project that I've been stalling a little on in favor of blog surfing and being sad over my breakup with blondie. Well today was the Big Meeting...I knew I had to gather all the information I got earlier, and get it into a form that would make me look like the kick-ass girl geek that I am. So I got my shit together, completed the report just in time, started the meeting, and quickly proceeded to WOW everyone in the meeting. After my presentation, I answered questions and basically ruled.

Now THIS is the kind of shit I was doing before blondie and I broke up. And it was hella wonderful to see myself again. Go ME!

So I got word concerning another side project that I put on the back burner way back in August. The resources to get that project off the ground are available to me now...so goddam, kids! Looks like I'm golden again!

I'm seriously on a mission for the next 2 weeks to do this well each day, or even better. I know the night is young, but I'm so excited about my projects that I'll be doing very little blog surfing (which leads me precariously close to blondie's blog and forum, or other depressives -- bah!)...so if any of you are online and wanna YIM me a high five, i would love to hear from ya.


Ordinary Girl -- I Am Kloot
Sister Gone -- Sea Ray
The Stars Are Projectors -- Modest Mouse
Oh Goddamnit -- Hot Hot Heat

5 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

YES! keep it up! keep focusing on YOU!

12/28/2005 07:17:00 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Thatta GIRL!!!

p.s. - found new blog i heart... http://sweetb-scotch.blogspot.com/

12/28/2005 08:13:00 PM  
Blogger ExBF said...

You go, indeed! And then tell me how you did it when you get back :(

12/28/2005 10:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Thanks guys!

Yeah I really did have a good day...and who knows how long it will last. It was the ultimate distraction, but none of the feelings I have inside really changed. They were just ignored cuz other things were a major priority. Not sure how ugly it will be when they resurface, or if they'll just stay there inside all nice and dormant forever. Either way, I'm gonna just keep making other stuff the priority for now and see how it works.

12/29/2005 05:00:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

X, my favorite blog crush!! It's so good to see you again....

...I'm not going anywhere ;)

and...dont be a stranger.

12/29/2005 10:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home