12/27/2005

Sick of This : Starting PXXI Day 6

Are you all as sick as I am of trying to look on the bright side of your breakup already? hahaha. I just fucking wanna be depressed, cry while eating the delicious Belgian chocolates I got for xmas, and just dream of when we were together and/or getting back together...

EEP!

Oh gawd...broken record. Lemme try this again...

There is this Electroclash girl band called Peaches that Trevor turned me on to. Pretty funky grooves. Anyhoo, just because of the appropriate and shock inducing subject matter, one of my fav songs from Peaches is "F*ck The Pain Away" Please click to hear a sample. WARNING: NOT Safe For Work!!!!

Anyhoo, so i'm wondering if, for the sake of this project, a rebound shag (with a condom), with the full knowledge that you're being slutty and it's not going to be a real relationship might be acceptable if you're that kind of person and you can live with yourself the next morning AND you know the other party is also ok with being slutty? I'm personally soooo not interested in that, but I've had a few readers mention how easy it is to just melt into a makeout session with a date a few weeks after the breakup...and horror of horrors, I was feeling Eros when Trev kissed me goodbye the other nite...a goodnight kiss as my good friend was leaving my place, and I was kinda 'feeling it'...how pathetic is that??? dear god.

Hahaha, so it's prolly clear that this breakup has totally made me a confirmed nut, but here we are on Day 6. Just trying to lighten things up cuz the first 5 days were Hell with a few moments of clarity while blogging....just trying to get a lil more of that clear time in here today.

So let's Do This on Day 6.

Morning tunes spinnin':
Nothing -- Pedro the Lion
Suddenly Everything Has Changed -- The Postal Service
This Side of The Bridge -- Goner
Chromium -- The Church

6 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

yeah - with me the quick shag didn't do as much as a good cuddle buddy

i put too much emotion into sex - i'd feel dirty after y'know? oooor i'd get insanely attached for no reason

12/27/2005 10:25:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

oh yeah...i've already pimped myself out as available for cuddles. that's all i can offer, all i can accept.

i do agree with you about the whole dirty and/or insane attachment scenario. i think if i had a quickie rebound shag, both would happen to me at the same time...how sucky would that be?

sounds like 2 votes for NO REBOUND SHAGS.

12/27/2005 12:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

yowza robert! a lil bit o'dirty in da house.

12/27/2005 02:36:00 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

no way man, i'm never going for the rabbit, i'd get addicted and lose whatever drive i have for men to an electronical toy.

we already know he's better - i can't miss what i've never had right?

12/27/2005 05:33:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

nic...the rabbit is quite addictive. i recommend it for only occasional use...and i swear my rabbit was modeled on blondies you know what...oh my gawd!!! sucker looked just like it. talk about creepy...

btw...he STILL has my rabbit!

and robert!! holy hell dude...i'm...speechless. so much dirty from one shirtless dude.

12/27/2005 05:57:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

did it all of a sudden get hot in here? or are you all blushing too??

EEK!

hahaha

12/27/2005 06:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home