12/24/2005

Fortune Cookie Say: Starting PXXI Day Three

Fortune Cookie say: "A carrot a day, may keep cancer away" Lamers!!

But Wow! I feel really good this morning. Last nite I hung out with Trevor. WOW! That kid is so awesome. He has been such an amazing support to me during this whole breakup...and for years we've been flirting friends. Last nite he came over and brought me a candlelight chinese dinner, a bottle of merlot, sketched for me, exchanged gifts with me and hung with me until his friends MADE him leave to go out with them. I got a sweet kiss from him as he was leaving...mmmmmm, that was nice. It was so amazing. Then when he left, he called me and left a message on my vm. That kid is the shit. He's by far one of the most creative/hot/indie/fun/sexy guys I know. And it's always been this way for us...I just never wanted to take things any further than friendship cuz we are such good friends. But last nite...the vibe was hott. As usual. How have we been able to have such a crazy vibe with each other for years without doing anything about it? Well, we're both always attached when the other one is not, so even if we were wanting to take this somewhere, we never really could...plus...he's my friend and I'm really afraid that taking it further would ruin things...

So I'm just enjoying what we do have. A very hot connection with each other...and a very strong friendship. The best. (Much love Trev)

And yeah, I thought about blondie...but there were no tears this time, and I didn't feel compelled to check on him. I'm totally moving on. Gawd, it's about fucking time!!!
Ok, so there are some things about blondie that i wanted to blog. I learned more from him than any guy I've ever gone out with...it was so much deeper than with other guys. And I'm guessing I wont find that combination of an intelligent geek/sexy/beautiful/funny/hipster/artist again. So I am thinking that I either settle for something less or just never get serious with another guy.

I'm feeling the second option a lot more than the 'settling' option...at least for now. BUT I shouldn't even worry about being in another relationship for another year, I'm thinking. YMMV.

But either way, I'm feeling so much stronger today....YAY! Time to get over this sad, whiney ass shite and get back to golden.

Happy Holidays!

Tunes that are keeping me happy this morning:
Come On Home -- Franz Ferdinand
Black Tongue -- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Girl, You Have No Faith In Medicine -- The White Stripes
Don't Thank Me -- The French Kicks(this song gets so much play lately - love it!)
Pioneers -- Bloc Party

7 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

If you feel this good on day three...

wait till next week

*wink*

glad you're having fu with others - just be weary of the ever present "rebound" where either you'll get REALLY hurt, or the rebound will... but I'll wait to discuss that with you after pxxi

*smoooooooch*!

p.s. one year to get into another relationship = perfect timing... I'm currently at my year mark

12/24/2005 08:34:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

yeah dude...i'm totally getting excited to go post-emo.

i know i won't stay this up every day, so i'm trying to gear myself up for the bad day(s), but it was the best idea ever to stop contact...thanks so much for your support.

and yeah, the rebound...i know. i just wanna keep things light with other guys...its just hard with trev, cuz we've got this crazy vibe and he always asks why we dont hook up...but i've never wanted to cross that line with him...but damn...its hard when we're drunk...lol

i will be careful...i couldn't bear hurting anyone after all of the shiz i've been thru with this breakup.

one year...the right thing to do. i'm happy about that timeline. i gotta get that beautiful little shit out of my system, and it aint gonna happen in just 21 days...i dont wanna ruin my next relationship cuz of feelings that are still alive for blondie.

gosh, i can't believe you found this blog...you're such a big help.

p.s. have fun with j on nye.

12/24/2005 08:56:00 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

Yeah at work I just continuously hit that next blog button on the upper right hand side and comment where i see fit. Sometimes people come to my page and comment back - sometimes they don't. If they don't I'll never find them again :) ha

I hit a tough patch three months after my pxxi where i called him and finally had closure.

I don't think about him as much anymore - but it definitly took about 6 months to get him out of my system to the point where i was completely happy with myself.

I'm here for you dollface haha, it helps me to help others when I see myself in them.

I'll be rooting for you when you turn into a cold b*tch - wait and see, it'll happen :) :) :) :(?

p.s. go to my blog click on the bloglet link and get a subscription link going - i have to scroll through my posts to your comments to get here and i post a lot ;) Would rather get e mails letting me know when you blogged.

12/24/2005 09:10:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

yeah blondie and i will have to connect again sometime...he's got all of my apartment shit...but after that, we won't have to talk anymore (makes me sad to think of that).

anyway, i love that you jumped right in here and contribute so much...you're my idol.

...got the bloglet on the site...it's under the previous posts on the sidebar...thx for the tip (again...lol)

cheers.

12/24/2005 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger PinkBunny said...

Glad you're feeling good, Jenn! This is totally going to work this time.

Merry Christmas!

12/24/2005 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

hiya pb...how are you doing today? remember, we're all behind ya...and merry christmas to you.

mike, you sound like you're getting everything in order so you can move on...thats awesome. you're gonna get thru this.

love to you all...merry christmas!!

12/24/2005 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

*ahem*

picture now uploaded - i think i might delete it though just in case...

hot hot hot

12/24/2005 05:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home