12/22/2005

PXXI Day One

Ok, so I've been keeping myself busy with work, last minute holiday shoppingand talking to friends.

Today was actually a hella good day to start PXXI for me cuz the amazing Trevor is in town for the next 5 days. Woooo! And he always keeps me from whining and worrying about blondie. He's pretty amazing cuz he just won't even let me talk about him...and for the first few days, I could really use someone who knows who I used to be before the whole blondie breakup, and can help me get back there again...and Trev is definitely one to do that.

So today, I've done pretty good -- not perfect tho. I kinda checked to see if blondie was online earlier while I was checking for Trevor...but I've got him blocked, and immediately remembered that I'm done with that shit, so I moved his IM handle out of the main window so I wouldn't do that again. So I don't really consider that blowing it, cuz I moved him out of my line of sight...ha!

I just have to keep my emotions from getting out of control, cuz I've got the willpower thing going right now, but still I've got this crazy sadness happening. Wish me luck guys, I'm excited to get back to my old self again.

How's everyone else doing?

My sweet friend Brando also came over tonite...he's such an intelligent guy. And so spiritual too...I love talking to him. We go on for hours and hours about heavy stuff always...BUT tonite we didn't talk about love (which has been a recurring theme since this fucking breakup)! This is a big thing for me. To be able to concentrate on other important things and not have to do it looking through tears that well up in my eyes is a very good thing. (Much love Brando)

Some tunes that played while Brandon was here:
Tulips -- Bloc Party
Slow Fade -- Wheat
The Pharmacist -- Hot Rod Circuit
Stamp Out The Sun -- The IOS (gotta pick this one up at a local music store)
Love & Death -- The Stills
Yesterday Never Tomorrows -- The Stills
Where Does the Good Go? -- Tegan & Sara

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

oh gosh...dont wanna talk to him, but he's not on the IM he usually uses (he has many IM handles)...maybe he's just not online at all...guess how i know this?

sigh

12/22/2005 06:58:00 PM  
Blogger PinkBunny said...

Hang on, Jenn! Willpower!

I caved and checked my visitor stats, but I can't really tell which one he is anyway, since I have no idea what country he's in. But that doesn't excuse the fact that I kind of tried. A little bit. >_<

But! It's only day 1! We still have 20 to go!

WILLPOWER~

12/22/2005 10:00:00 PM  
Blogger PinkBunny said...

Hey~ your blog's an hour ahead of mine!

I find that neat somehow. =p

12/22/2005 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hiya PB!

Ok, so we were a lil weak today...but not bad...so tomorrow this should be easier...we gotta get the willpower working again. And i'm almost thinking the weekend should be maybe kinda easy...lots o' friends and family to distract us...

Keep hanging in there PB...check in with ya tomorrow.

(and yeah, we're only an hour apart -- i moved from Ontario but now i'm near the other coast and in the US)

12/22/2005 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

NO CHECKING AIM

stop.

12/23/2005 12:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home