12/25/2005

Tryptophan Coma

Yeah, so I was a pig tonite...currently experiencing a sweet tryptophan coma, listening to New Order. Sometimes I have to admit that life is good. Brando's mom cooks soooo good...and his family has totally adopted me...hahaha. I guess a lot of that is cuz Brandon has only so much time for this brokenhearted girl. But its so awesome that he makes sure that I dont feel too alone.

Trevor is down with his family but he called me today and said he felt bad that we weren't doing xmas together. That was so sweet...that kid is awesome. Gosh, these two guys have been such longtime good friends...I hope I can be as good a friend to them once this is over and I'm myself again.

So I dunno if this is just the turkey i inhaled talking, or if it's really true. But in real life, my best friends are always male...I have good girlfriends, but WHY don't they ever continue to hang with me the same as the guy friends? I'm so confused about that, but (short story long), I'm thinking I could prolly stay happily single for a very long time if I have a couple of best friends that are dudes who live in my same town. The problem with Trev, Brando, and me is that we've all split up geographically. So that always makes me feel kinda lonely. I dunno, but it almost just seems to do something for me emotionally to have good guy friends that I'll NEVER have sex with, especially when I know I won't be in a serious relationship for a long while...i dunno.

Yawn! Brain is mush...time to sit in front of tube with the top button of my pants undone and watch football...hehehe (i'm soooo joking...gross!!)

Album playing right now: Get Ready -- New Order

gawd i'm glad this day is almost over! and GO ME for a blondie-free post!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

mike...ups and downs are totally part of this for me too...i feel like i'm on a fucking rollercoaster. but at least when you're down, you've got a new bathrobe to bum around the house in...lol.

and about the flirting thing...i agree. soooo much easier. go with it. (i dont wanna go there yet myself cuz i need to grow more before i get even into a NSA relationship...that's just me. do what works for you)

Z! so glad you jumped in here with us. and glad you made it thru xmas. honestly, i cant say that i had a "good xmas", but i can say that i made it thru. i had a couple of teary-eyed episodes. one of those episodes was bad enough that i was afraid it wouldn't stop before someone came in the room...but i pulled it together.

and yeah, isn't that funny about the people you least expect to be the ones who really come thru for you? hella amazing.

i'm so scared about nye. i think i just gotta get so toasted that i cant type or dial or anything. lol. let's get each other geared up for this.

12/26/2005 06:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home