12/26/2005

Drive Well, Sleep Carefully



Instead of dilligently working on my latest work project, I find myself surfing for music to add to my collection/playlist. I've decided that I'm going to do a playlist, not necessarily a breakup playlist, but more of a starting over playlist. A playlist with all of the bands I love that maybe blondie thought were lame. Anyhoo, in the meantime, if you are on break or can surf around a little, AND if you like Death Cab for Cutie, check the Free 10 min. Preview of their new On The Road Documentary DVD.

I've had all their stuff for a long time, and they will most certainly be included in the breakup / starting over playlist.

Blog ya lata. Gonna try to get some work done...unless thats Trevor I see walking up the path to my door....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home