12/30/2005

PXXI Rules : Just to Refocus Again

Ok kids, I'm reposting the pxxi rules so I/we can get refocused on what we're doing:
1: No contact with the ex for a minimum of 21 days.
2: No drunk dialing/texts, email or IM
3: No new years eve dialing/texts, email or IM
4: If god forbid, (s)he finds or already reads your blog, no communication with her/him via comments or posts
5: No IM unblocking until 21 days have passed (or feel free to delete from IM, email, phones, etc)
6: No 3rd party contact (your circumstance may require 3rd party contact...but prolly not...be honest)
7: No desperation dialing/texts, emails or IMs
8: Blog and comment here as necessary to keep from unblocking or emailing her/him
9: No stalking -- online, offline, stalking thru friends, etc. (Nic sez you'll defeat the whole purpose if you know what (s)he's up to or if (s)he know's what you're up to)
10: Get the fuck out from in front of the computer for at least a couple of hours everyday to do something good for you (i.e. shop, hit the gym, go get yerself some starbucks or even better go to an independent coffee shop and enjoy the cute servers, get some art...go to a gallery or see a live band or read some prose, go dating and 'hit that' (hehe)...whatever is fun and good for you)

Allright...let's do this. If you fall off the wagon, don't beat yourself up. Just start over again. We'll all be here for ya.

I'm missing blondie so fucking bad that for my BDT I'm spending waaay too much of my spare time stalking videos of Tim Fletcher from The Stills (Vice Records)...mmmmmmmm. Pretty much one of the most adorable guys ever (blondie's still waay cuter tho...but damn, can't talk about blondie anymore right now...sad). And their music is mediocre, but damn if that dude isn't adorable enough for me to have a little smile on my lips throughout the day. (love the mtv interviews with the band).

p.s. sorry about my fierce potty mouth...can't be helped.
also, i sound so much better than i really am.

3 Comments:

Blogger ExBF said...

You can dooooo it!! ;)

Seriously; I might need you to help me make a list like that...we can make sure the other sticks to it.

Hope ya' have a great new year!

12/30/2005 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Ummmm...for the next exgf?? Sweet, sweet X, at the risk of seeming like a moody bitch, I must graciously decline that request.

I think you need a list of a very different kind. I think your list should consist of the qualities needed in the next forever girlfriend. You've had so many exgfs that I'm dizzy.

xoxo
:)

12/30/2005 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger PinkBunny said...

Hey Jenn... right on time with that list! You're so strong to have made it so far.

Z... I get confused too. One minute I think I'm over him, then the next I'm proven to be wrong. I hope it just takes time.

X... that'd be an interesting read! The list of qualities you want in a girl. It would give us girls some perspective too!

12/31/2005 06:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home