12/30/2005

Starting PXXI Day 9

I just wish we were togther still.

The Offspring just came up on my player...immediate memories of Warped Tour Toronto in July...so fun. We got backstage passes cuz of his friend who works for Victory Records...sigh. I miss that kid. I was never happier in my life than when I was with blondie.

During our time together, I grew to love him more than anyone. I've done things for him I have never done for anyone. Being in his presence taught me what was truly important in a person. We took things slowly, and in the process he became like family to me.

How am I supposed to be ok? Fuck me.

Oh well...on with another day without him. I'm getting used to that part.

But I will always hate it.

I hope he has a happy life. He deserves it so much. Never met a better man in my entire life.

Music playing this morning:
Can't Get My Head Around You -- The Offspring
Gender Bombs -- The Stills
I've Lost You -- Beat Happening
Sleep Spent -- DCFC
Paper Boats -- Nada Surf
In Cairo -- Hot Hot Heat

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

oh z!

if that happened to me, i gotta say theres NO way i woulda not responded, no fucking way.

that said...one of the pxxi rules was to keep that fucker blocked till the end of the 21 days...and what just happened to you is why. how is anyone gonna just ignore it when their ex is talking to them? impossible! that is why they are blocked during pxxi.

but no worries sweetie. start today at day one. not like we won't be here still doing this with ya once our 21 day stint is over. a lot of us will still be doing pxxi, so let's just keep going.

hope you're ok. *HUGS*

12/30/2005 07:35:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

oh also z...i had to start over myself...had a little site stalking bout last week...so i'm actually on day 8 not day 9...and there are others who've also had to start over...just keep going, sweetie. you'll make it thru this.

12/30/2005 08:05:00 AM  
Blogger Caro said...

it's detox. and people go into programs supervised by professionals for stuff like that. and here we are, doing it on our own. (well, with support from friends, but you know what i mean.) i'm still hurting. badly. just a little less everyday. i probably sound a lot stronger than i am, too. and even though it's been 21 days, i still would have cracked if that had happened to me. it's totally normal. keep your head up, z. we're with you!

12/30/2005 10:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home