1/27/2006

Alone on a Friday Nite

...and working!

i'm actually doing OK w/o ol' blondie. been planning, and planning...booking flights, setting up meetings, in phone conferences, working on 5 projects at once! there is a LOT of exciting shit going on now, and i seriously don't have enough hours in the day to pine over blondie.

i am chill over this breakup today. i have tried unsuccessfully for the past few months to move on emotionally...but now i am moving on physically. i'm planning my move to the east coast. i'm not really as excited about that as i was to move to seattle, but my client told me today that seattle is not ready for more people in the office quite yet. but i am first on the list!! so that is all good. i'm def a midwest/west coast girl, so i wanna work that as soon as i can...may end up being 2 years tho :(

so i'm making progress...and it's not even as emo and full of angst as not making progress was...lol. in fact, i'm pretty goddam boring when i'm not emo. there is just seriously no happy medium with me...hahaha

any of my blog buddies as pathetic as me and home alone? ping me!

at least my music is doing something for me:
Last Place -- Broken Social Scene
Stay Loose -- Belle & Sebastian

oh, i forgot to do this a few days ago when i got them...but here is my latest pair of shoes from zappos.com. i LOVE that place. and i love these shoes cuz they're such a cool color...not my usual pink, but perfect anyway.



ya know, i think i'm starting to have a thing for this color, cuz i just realized that i have shoes this same color, but not even close to the same style...here they are. cute huh?:


these shoes look AMAZING with my lucky jeans. lucky jeans and silver jeans are the only ones i can wear cuz i have hella long legs...a 37" inseam!!! yeah baby, legs up to there! and only lucky and silver make cute lo cut jeans with long inseams like that.

i wanted to post a pic of my fav find from zappos.com. it was a pair of Vans Skull & Cross Bones Slippers in pink....holy shit those puppies are adorable....but they're no longer in stock, so i can't show you...but holy cute!

allright...wow, i went on a little tangent there, i gotta get back to work...

4 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

so i didn't read this blog but!

you totally fell off the band wagon checkin in on him and doing whatever - but i saw you might be heading towards the east coast which is AWESOME. :) I live (lived if you take into account i'm not even in the country right now) on the east coast. holler!

stoooooooooooop checking in on hiiiiim!
*kiss*

1/28/2006 06:11:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

oh my gosh..NIC!!! how are the islands? where the f are you again?? hahaha

hope school is going well...and i'm done with blondie...we are seriously just friends. no more heartbreak shit...and we barely even speak...

its all good.

1/28/2006 03:16:00 PM  
Blogger msmachine said...

I love those SHOES!

And really it is great to read your plans to move on and get your party started.

1/28/2006 06:37:00 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

omg it's beautiful here - I just wish I could enjoy it!

They had me dissecting my second day, and I head into the hospital next week - I have no freakin clue what I'm doing.

ANNND! Today I had my first anatomy test. ...ugh

I updated jsut for you :) keep it up - you're doing much better

kinda haha

1/30/2006 05:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home