1/19/2006

Life Fucking Goes On....

oh man...so i am involved in a MONSTER project...i did not realize how HUGE this was gonna be...i have been working on this for weeks now, thought i was gonna be able to say Mission Complete to this gig today...but instead i worked like a maniac all day...eyes are all glazed over, and it prolly has another 5 hours of work to do on it, just as a first draft. holy crap.

anyhoo...so i'm surviving without blondie. i knew i would. i was just hoping he would see the error of his ways in letting me go. but it's obvious that he hasn't. he's prolly chatting up some pretty little trick from his past. whatever makes him happy, i guess.

the only 2 priorities on my mind now are:
1) working my azz off till i make my biz what i really want it to be. right now, it's a pathetic excuse for a business, but that will definitely change dramatically in 2006.
2) getting my shit back from canada

i decided that i'm not abandoning this blog...you guys have all been too good to me for me to drop this cuz blondie made some decisions i disagree with (sorry, i still can't say anything bad about him...i did love him with all of my heart, and always will to some extent). so look for me to continue dumping here...but now you'll hear a lot more about me and less about blondie...and that's all good. i'm pretty sure that's why you all keep coming back for anyway...not for the latest 411 on blondie...you dont even know who the fuck blondie is anyway!!??? hahaha

So check out the new album by The Strokes -- First Impressions of Earth. I don't care what the critics say...this is one damn fine album!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

awww...thanks sweetie. i'm glad you missed me. ;)

1/19/2006 05:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site. I think I'll donate to the cause.

Blog On!

1/19/2006 07:16:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

thanks alt...you rock, my friend.

1/19/2006 08:10:00 PM  
Blogger msmachine said...

Hooray! I am glad you are sticking around. I love visiting you.

1/19/2006 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

funny. funny stuff. liberate indeed. bonne chance.

1/25/2006 03:20:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

twisted...thnx...glad you stop by to read my rants...

hiya solman...so you think theres a chance i might get enough donations to get that shite out of there? i hope so...i'm moving soon, and the thought of sitting, sleeping and eating on the floor till i make enough to buy a whole new wardrobe, kitchen stuff, and furniture just depresses me...

sigh....

1/25/2006 06:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home