1/21/2006

WTF Fortune

Fortune cookie say: :) Your love life will be happy and harmonious :)

huh?

...so i always order from this chinese food place mostly cuz it's close and i always love the fortunes...they're totally ALWAYS true. but what the fucking fuck is up with this evil fortune?? it's like taunting me for being a dumbass failure at relationships. and the WORST part is that there is a fucking smiley face on the beginning and end of the fortune!!

bah!

playing now on my playa:


Franz Ferdinand

5 Comments:

Blogger sassinak said...

silly girl it says 'will be' and not 'is'

:)

1/21/2006 07:40:00 PM  
Blogger PinkBunny said...

OMG Jenn!

I have that exact same fortune! Actually, I had 2 of these and gave one to someone for good luck. Anyway, I stuck it on my monitor and wished for a happy and harmonious love life... but you know how that turned out!

I guess the fortunes had to go wrong some time.

1/21/2006 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

sass...uhhhhh...ok. hehe

and pb its oh so disappointing...maybe i was the only person in the world who thot all my fortunes were really true...but they just were...like always!

but this shite fortune...pfft. why couldn't it be something like, 'you will be a happy and generous millionaire in 5 years'...that one sounds much better to me...hahaha

so pb, did the other person you gave the fortune to have good luck in love?

1/21/2006 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 people at the table and all but mine has a chinese word to learn.

I feel so cheated by the fortune cookie cartel.

1/21/2006 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger PinkBunny said...

No... that person had bad luck too. Oops.

I think I'm just the type of person that luck never looks upon. I'm the type that works for everything. Every little thing! I get so jealous when things fall on other people's laps. But then, I haven't had BAD luck... so... knock on wood!

1/22/2006 12:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home