1/24/2006

temporarily bi-polar

holy mental.

i feel fucking bi-polar trying to get over blondie. some days like yesterday, i'm all broken and have no hope. but other days like today, then i'm all better-than-everyone-ambitious, and that wierds me out too...

when is the fucking happy medium gonna start? i don't wanna be that hard ambitious bitch...and i can't be the whiney bitch forever either...ready for some balance already.


Morning music:
Blame It On the Tetons -- Modest Mouse
I Will Sing You Songs -- My Morning Jacket

5 Comments:

Blogger Caro said...

i keep telling myself that every feeling is temporary and hope one day that i'll have to stop telling myself that.

1/24/2006 02:31:00 PM  
Blogger PinkBunny said...

Hey Jenn,

Glad you're having a good day today. I agree that it just takes time. The more you cared, the more time it takes. So take your time, Jenn!

As for me, I've been so horribly sick lately that I haven't had time to be happy or sad. But it's still somehow a crappy feeling. Yuck!

1/24/2006 03:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

discom: time...another fucking 4-letter word...hehe

caro: yeah, guess we're doing temp work for now...sigh

hiya pb: so i'm told...it does make me feel a little unstable tho.

gotta remember its temporary...bah

and gosh...sorry you've been sick...that sucks so bad...get better soon.

1/24/2006 04:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If all else fails, a shot of Jager and a dirty, yet prudish IM will do.

1/24/2006 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

alt: Yo HO!!! dude...i think i just got flirted with ;)

...gotta find that jaeger

hehe

1/24/2006 05:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home